I don't really have much to say in this one. It'll be pretty self-explanatory, but here it goes. War is shit. Talk it out and be friends. It'd be so much easier! That's basically it, but just in case that's not enough I'll try to talk about it.
As I've said before, I don't like government, I don't understand it, and I want nothing to do with it. I feel exactly the same about war. I don't know why people feel it's necessary. There are other ways to solve things besides violence. Just talk it out. Even arguing is better than actual fighting. Killing people is unnecessary and people should just chill. Is there some key thing that I'm missing here? Give me one good reason why we should fight. I bet I can come up with a better way to solve it. I dare you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment