Monday, April 7, 2008
Random Rant
Just so you know, this post is for ranting reasons only and has nothing to do with this class at all. I feel like complaining about computers and how shitty they are! My internet has been going from perfect to dead in a matter of seconds for weeks now and it's basically impossible to do anything worthwhile on it. I've been able to check my email briefly, then it'll die. No websites are working and, if they do, it'll let you login then say, "Oh, sorry. I feel like being a mega douche today!" I was able to get one blog posted while it was being somewhat nice, then death. It seems to be okay, for now, so I'll speed type my other blogs and hope I don't start crying. There's a computer guy coming tomorrow, so, hopefully, it'll be better. I hate technology...and yet my life depends on it. Sorry about the language in this blog, but I needed to rant and I thought here was the perfect place to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment