I don't really care for politics all that much. I'm not very good at making my own opinions, which makes politics very difficult. Something somewhat political I do care about, however, is the Colbert Report. He makes politics fun. So I found a blog about him.
COLBERT2008
Simmons, the blogger, has a lot of different things to do with Colbert, like polls, quotes, and other things to keep us up to date with Colbert for President. One of his older posts, actually, is 101 Greatest Stephen Colbert Quotes. Colbert is probably the funniest and greatest political type people I've ever known.
Another blog I found was...
mediagirl
Media Girl is a blog by and for women (and men, too) to discuss, rant, blog, analyze, and/or laugh about media, politics and culture. It touches a lot on feminism as well. The latest posts have been, of course, about the presidential elections. It's a very open site that allows anyone to speak their mind about politics, not just in the U.S., but world wide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you know what is great about the internet? there is so much out there that you can even find something you like about a subject you don't like!
Post a Comment