The 80/20 thing I found very interesting and, once I thought about it, made a lot of sense. It's not like there are, say, 100,000 criminals that do an equal amount of killing. 20,000, probably less, do the majority of the murders/crimes and the other, 80,000 commit small, petty crimes. There are always those mass murderers who do a majority of the killing. It makes perfect sense really.
This chapter had so many stats and sources. I loved it! He gave so many different ideas as to why the HIV virus spread so quickly and gave sources to back up those ideas. Like, the demolishing of the buildings leading to the massive increase in people infected with syphilis. It made sense and he gave other peoples' opinions on if that's what happened or if it was something else, like the decline of doctors/physicians/etc. at the clinics.
I'm really looking forward to reading more and hoping he has a lot more stats coming our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry, I wanted to comment back. I get what you're saying and I understand why your grandma buys him/her clothes. Especially for short-haired dogs, even big ones like greyhounds, they do need sweaters to keep them warm since they don't have as much fur as my dog, who is a husky mix.
Post a Comment