Sorry, my brain forgets really important stuff when I'm all stressed. Wrote this when my computer was spazzing and forgot to post it.
I thought The Tipping Point was okay. I had a hard time following it though. I think it was just the time cause over the past few months I've been really spacey and my attention span went to like zero, so I couldn't focus on anything. It may have just been the weather or maybe it was the book, I'm not sure, but I didn't hate it! Just wasn't something I'd read a million times like I do with some books. Speaking of which, I'll tell you about the book I'm reading now.
In my first OC this week I told you about a town called Forks, WA. Well, I didn't just magically find that town. Forks is where Twilight is based in. Twilight is probably one of the greatest books, well the series, actually, I've ever read. It has vampires, it has romance, and it has probably some of the best writing I've ever read. It really is breathtaking. It's hard not to start hyperventilating when you read it, honestly. Stephenie Meyer is...incredible. She knows how to get a reaction out of you. I'm hoping, if I teach a class next year, to use this. Plus, a movie is currently being made out of it. I'm so excited. So, if I were to teach it, we might be able to take a field trip or something to go see it. Of topic, sorry. It's such an incredible book and it's impossible to not read over and over and over again. READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay do you know that her new book has come out? It's called The Host you really should check it out it is pretty good its about soul switching and some pretty nifty stuff and of course anyting by stephanie has got to be good.
Post a Comment