I really like this class. It's my kind of class, since it requires no talking. It's a great class for people like me. Those of us who may have something to say, but are too afraid to say it. I like having a chance to think about what I'm going to say. No one just asks me a question and expects me to answer on the spot. That kind of thing stresses me out a lot. Also, I really like computers so any excuse for me to be on the computer is a good thing to me.
I tried thinking of something I wanted to change about this class, but I couldn't really think of anything. It's such a great class. The assignments aren't too difficult, the reading isn't all that bad, and we have plenty of time to get everything done. The only thing I think I might change would be maybe to add choices. For example, with the OC or Research and Linking there could be a few options and we'd only have to pick one or two. So if there's a student who doesn't like, let's say, politics, there could be another options. You could even offer a choice where they can make it up themselves, but you can only use it some specified number of times so it's not just random crap week after week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I totally agree. I don't like to talk too much in class, outside of class I talk ALOT, but I don't really like on the spot questions. This way I can think of a way to express my opinion and I have alot of time to think about what I am going to say.
I agree with you. I really like the class. The only thing I would improve, personally, is the content of the posts. I think it would be nice to have a couple free-writing posts every few weeks. Actually, I think I would post more if we had those. Maybe that's just me.
Post a Comment