Saturday, February 16, 2008

The OC #1-Welcome to Hello Kitty Hell

Ok, I've wanted to post on this for awhile and should have done it as my blog I'd be willing to follow, but here it is.
Hello Kitty Hell-One Man’s Life With Cute Overload
Hello Kitty Hell was originally a site/blog made by a guy whose wife is probably the biggest Hello Kitty fanatic in the world and became the greatest Hello Kitty site. He started by posting blogs about ridiculous HK things his wife would buy, then other people would send him emails of things they'd find and he'd post them. There are some amazing things like HK Guns, bathtubs, jewelry, computers, valentine's day chocolates, even an HK MMORPG. There are also some other, inappropriate things on there. It's the most ridiculously fantastic website I've ever seen. Whether you hate Hello Kitty or are more obsessed than this guy's wife, it's the best website to go to for a little giggle.

3 comments:

Allie said...

lol that's really interesting.

where did you find this site? lol

Ego Brain said...

That's a little...weird. I think Hello Kitty cute in all but, uhm. No. Not that obssessed.

Melissa said...

Haha Kelsey that is amazing! I think that is the most crazy thing that I have seen in a long time. I don't think that I could live with a person who was obessed with Hello Kitty. I'm not sure that that is normal at all. He might want to take his wife to a shrink. I don't know what you think but the best way to get shot is by a hello kitty gun in my opinion.