Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The OC #2-Sickness and school
Don't you hate it when you get really sick and then your entire life gets messed up? I think there needs to be a way to be cure your sickness and not fall behind in everything. I know I've been more sick in the past few weeks than I ever have. I never get like deathly ill. At the moment I think I have the flu, which I've never actually gotten, and I'm falling so behind in everything. Especially this class. I haven't been allowed to get out of bed for days, though that hasn't stopped me, and I'm super busy lately, too. I have Gymnastics classes on Thursdays and I'll probably miss that, and then rock climbing sometimes that I should be starting, but now can't. Plus I'm missing a bunch of classes at school and I'm already behind from being sick and going to the dentist last week. There needs to be a way for kids to be sick and relax and get better without falling way behind in school. Some kids are super motivated once they get back, but not everyone can do that. If you have any ideas please share them. I'm going to go rest some more before posting another blog. My body doesn't like this whole sitting in a cold kitchen thing I'm doing now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're doing great Kelsey. No worries.
Post a Comment